If help is what you seek, we have the tools and experience to guide your way.
We understand the difficulties associated with the legal process. The resources below are provided to you in hopes that they will assist you as you work through your case.
If you would like to schedule a free and confidential case review or case consultation, feel free to give us a call at 562-219-2747. You can also ask us to call you back to discuss your case; Request a call back.
Professional Organizations and Governmental Agencies
- Superior Court of California – County of Orange
- Superior Court of California – County of Los Angeles
- Superior Court of California – County of Riverside
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Employment Development Department/State Disability Insurance
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- California Insurance Commissioners
- California Department of Industrial Relations: Worker’s Compensation
- Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board
- Department of Industrial Relations: Guide for Injured Worker’s
- Social Security Administration
- California Department of Rehabilitation
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
For client resources, please click here: Client Resources